About the NU Scholars Program
The NU Scholars Program is a leadership, community service and engagement program embedded into a full-tuition scholarship and per course book stipend. Celebrating the University’s diverse student population, this program offers high-impact experiences through recognizing students who demonstrate potential for high achievement and contribution to society.
Scholars enjoy personalized opportunities:
- Ambassador Training: Professional development for any desired field.
- Community-Based Leadership: Become a peer-mentor, SafeZones workshop leader, participate in community outreach, or continue in your community involvement. Develop your best you.
- Study Abroad: Travel or stay home. We have personalized international experiences designed just for Scholars.
- Research: Work with faculty to conduct and publish research for school or a profession.
- ePortfolio: An online professional portfolio that details and celebrates involvement in the Scholars Program.
NU Scholars is pleased to announce a new application cycle: October 5, 2020 through October 21, 2020. See our qualifications page for details. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Women's History Month
NU Scholars Viewbook
NU Scholars was founded in 2017. Read about our students, the positive change they've made in their communities, and get more information about our custom, co-curricular program, including our digital badge in Effective Leadership and our integration of ePortfolios. In two years, we've admitted 100 students, awarded over $980k in scholarships, and organized donation drives, fundraisers, and events for over 15 nonprofits and schools throughout California. We're just getting started. Join us! Read More!